ClickDimensions Best Practices Workshop. We will spend a half day with you either in our office or yours assisting you with setting up additional campaigns, marketing lists, creating digital content, email sends, lead scoring, SMS messaging, etc. A typical workshop is from 4 hours up to a full week depending on your needs. From $750/person/day.
Employee Self Service: Getting Started with Employee Self Service. This workshop is designed to get you up and running fast with Employee Self Service, get you trained and well on your way toward self-sufficiency on both Dynamics CRM and Employee Self Service. Workshop includes (but not limited to):
- Assist in the setup of Dynamics CRM with Knowledge Base.
- 1 full day on administration.
- 1/2 day on KB Administration.
- 1/2 Day Train the Trainer/Power User(s)
- 1/2 Day Follow-Up Refresher after Week 1
- 1/2 Day Follow-Up Refresher after Week 2
- 1/2 Day Follow-Up Refresher after Week 3
- 1/2 Day Follow-Up Refresher after Week 4
Estimated Cost: $10,000 USD
Social Engagement Starter Kit: The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Professional license includes access to Microsoft Social Engagement. This workshop is designed to get you started with Microsoft Social Engagement for the purposes of gathering social intelligence on your brand, your products or your competitors. The workshop includes (but not limited to):
- Assist in the setup of Microsoft Social Engagement
- Walk through the creation of search rules
- Walk through analytics, sentiment analysis, etc.
- Walk through connecting to Dynamics CRM (creating a case from post)
- Walk through alerts
Estimated Cost: $5,000
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Trial/POC/Pilot: The goal of this workshop is to get your organization up and running with a non-production instance of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Many organizations have a desire to better understand the full platform capabilities of Dynamics CRM and often the only good way to do this is by getting hands-on with the application with your data. This workshop will go a long way towards getting you familiar with the platform so that you can best understand how it can be a strategic asset for your organization. The workshop includes (but not limited to):
- Assist in the setup of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Trial with Office365
- Overview of Marketing, Sales & Service
- Assist in the importing of Companies and Contacts
- Walk through business process for leads and opportunities
- Walk through creating advanced find
- Walk through creating charts/dashboards
Estimated Cost: $5,000-$10,000*
*You may be entitled to Microsoft Dynamics Deployment Funds through your Software Assurance benefits. Click Here for more information.
Please fill out the form and we will contact you to setup a time to discuss the workshop.