Careers at Atrio
Atrio Systems is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner that specializes in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Office 365, Azure and PowerBI, as well as related add-on products. We enjoy the reputation of being leading CRM experts and we are growing. We are looking for someone that is resourceful and loves working with leading edge technologies to solve problems. You must be comfortable working in a flexible, collaborative environment and making decisions that impact project and business results.
Atrio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Our main office is in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Remote work is possible. Some travel can be expected. This is a full-time W2 position, available to a US citizen, resident alien, or TN eligible person.
- Proficient with SQL Server 2008/2005, SQL Reporting Services, software development using Visual Studio 2008/2005.
- Working knowledge of at least two of the following: C#, ASP.Net, JScript, XML, HTML, SharePoint, Windows Server 2003/SBS 2003 related technologies, data migration & application integration techniques.
- Communication skills: Ability to effectively communicate technical & business concepts to clients on all levels, presentation skills, ability to disagree with others and explain your position.
- Project management: Familiar with project management methodologies and ability to manage smaller projects where a dedicated project manager is not assigned.
- Leadership skills: Work with a minimum of direct supervision or guidance from others. Takes ownership for actions, seeks feedback and takes direction. Takes pride in delivering excellent results. Drives issues to resolution.
- Team player: Ability and willingness to motivate and mentor other consultants and develop good working relationships with clients & team members.
- Business knowledge (beneficial): Industry knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, professional services, financial businesses. Familiar with sales, marketing, customer service processes.
- Flexible work environment/schedules.
- Resourcefulness: Able to perform issues analysis, develop creative/unique approaches to issue resolution and recognize problems and opportunities. Ability to analyze requirements and translate them into priorities and action plans.
Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or equivalent. Masters is beneficial.
Certification in SQL server, .Net programming, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Scribe Insight, PMP (beneficial).
Our main office is in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Remote work is possible. Some travel can be expected.
Additional location options
Kansas City, KS
- Product knowledge: Dynamics CRM or a similar CRM application, SharePoint, professional services.
- Business knowledge: Healthcare, financial services, insurance, technology, professional services, manufacturing/distribution.
- Communication skills: Ability to effectively communicate technical and business concepts to clients and Atrio personnel on all levels; presentation skills; ability to disagree with others and explain your position.
- Conceptual skills: Ability to perform in-depth client business needs analysis, recognize problems, opportunities and propose solutions. Ability to analyze situations and translate them into priorities and action plans.
- Leadership skills: Assertive individual that can manage changing priorities and time. Work with minimum supervision or guidance from others. Takes ownership for actions, seeks feedback and takes direction. Takes pride in delivering excellent results.
- Team player: Ability and willingness to motivate and mentor other consultants. Develop good working relationships with clients & team members. Commission position.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Sales and/or Marketing. MBA is beneficial.
- Formal sales training is important