Atrio E-mail Summary
A Microsoft Dynamics
Atrio E-Mail Summary is a Dynamics 365 E-mail enhancement that permits CRM users to create, schedule, and deliver HTML E-mails based on CRM data. The use of Atrio E-mail Summary enables CRM users to fully embrace mobility by being notified of important CRM data changes in a clean consolidated E-mail, eliminating the constant stream of workflow generated E-mails. Users are now free to focus on their real jobs instead of having to look for updates in CRM. Sales people can be updated on customer touches over the past week, case managers can be notified of all cases due and past due this upcoming week, managers can be notified of all orders for the day, and so on.
To purchase Atrio E-Mail Summary please fill out the form below!
After completing the form above, an Atrio team member will contact you to finalize your purchase.
- Automatic email notification based on a time interval
- Mobile friendly HTML output
- Various HTML color options
- Consolidated E-mail, eliminating the constant stream of workflow generated E-mails
- Batch emails based on record owner
- Email results to non-CRM users
- It includes a template that help solve common issues:
- Customer activities this week
- Neglected contacts
- Neglected customers
- Overdue cases
- Customers opening cases this week
- Overdue opportunities
- Stalled opportunities
$2 per user/month
(Discount for Atrio customers)
For questions on Atrio Alert Pro, please reference the User Guide or Contact Us Here!