A MICROSOFT DYNAMICS
Never be forgetful on CRM again! Atrio Calendar displays any entity record in a calendar either by month, week, day, or they can even be separated by ownership. It comes with three built-in queries: users, appointments, and tasks. Now you can easily compare schedules with your employees.
To download a trial of Atrio Calendar please head over to Microsoft AppSource by clicking here! To purchase Atrio Calendar please fill out the form below!
- Additional pane to show the calendar integrated in the Site Map
- Configurable to include any entity needed in the calendar via importation from Excel
- Name/Display name
- Resource Ownership
- ID/Tool tip Field Name
- Entity Logical Name
- State/End Date Time Field Name
- Ability to customize views
- Contract renewal dates
- Marketing campaign dates
- Opportunity start and close dates
- Installation created on dates
- Capability for scheduling and tracking activities and events
- Records to display selected by the ease of the "user view" button
- Holidays selected by a FETCHXML query
$2 per user/month
(Discount for Atrio customers)
After completing the form above, an Atrio team member will contact you to finalize your purchase.
For questions on Atrio Calendar, please reference the User Guide below, or Contact Us Here!